Join the NW Bison Association for it's annual spring meeting that will include a ranch tour, expert speakers, networking, and fun.
Saturday, March 7, 2020
• 11AM: Brunch @ My Brothers' Farm
• 12PM- Presentation & Walking farm tour w/ the Larsons (Austin & Taylor are going to give us a presentation about the farm and how their agroecosystems promote forage growth and watershed health.
• 3PM- NW Bison Association Board Meeting
• 4PM- Happy Hour & Presentation by Tim Brown
• 5PM- Pasture Management & Land Stewardship by Melissa Fery, OSU Extension
• 6PM- Dinner
• 7PM- Mix & Mingle
• 8PM- Bonfire @ the River
We recommend The Comfort Inn, Creswell, OR. About a five minute drive to the farm.
Camping or parking on the farm.
We are located 15 minutes south of Eugene, most hotels in Eugene are within a 20 minute drive.
The entire gathering is taking place at our farm located at 84674 Cloverdale Rd, Creswell, OR 97426. Anyone that attends has to pay their membership dues ($50). If you plan to attend, please reply to this email.
Austin Larson: 541-521-4613
We look forward to seeing you there!!
(Becca, Maia, Ben, Austin, Taylor)
My Brothers' Farm