2019 NBA Winter Conference
January 23 – 26, 2019
- Register online quickly and securely here, or call the NBA at (303)292-2833 to register by phone. Please register by January 2, 2019.
- See a tentative conference agenda here.
Room reservation deadline is January 2, 2019
Renaissance – Stapleton Hotel Reservation line: 303-399-7500. Request the National Bison Association room block for the discounted rate of $133/night (double occupancy), or $138/night which includes a hot buffet breakfast. (Breakfast is not served at the conference). For those flying in for the conference, see hotel transfer options here.
Three days of exciting events and presentations. See a tentative conference agenda here.
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorships are excellent ways to get your business noticed and say “I support the bison industry!”. This year’s sponsorship opportunities include a variety of advertising options to utilize throughout the year, as well as smaller, conference-specific sponsorships. All include extensive recognition at the conference as well as in follow up print, digital and social media exposure to the most targeted bison-specific audience in the NBA community. Peruse our many sponsorship opportunities here. Contact the NBA to reserve your sponsorship by emailing email@example.com, or by calling us at 303-292-2833.
The 2019 Winter Conference will feature three contests that focus on both the young and the old.
- Best Bison Stew Recipe – For the adults, there’s the Best Bison Stew contest, in which we ask NBA members to submit their best stew recipe. The submissions will be judged by the culinary professionals at our host hotel’s kitchen with the top two to be served for the Thursday conference lunch with the audience selecting the winner. See full contest rules here, and please submit your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 21, 2018.
- Junior Judging – For the youth, we have two contests. The annual Junior Judging competition, in which two age brackets judge bison that are there for the Gold Trophy Show and Sale, and compete for trophies and three individual scholarships totaling $3,400. Learn more about the Junior Judging event here.
- Youth Photo Contest – Finally, we’re pleased to announce our first-ever kids’ photo contest! There will be three classes: Grades 5-6, 7-9, and 10-12. The top three entries from each class will win cash prizes, and each first place winner will be featured in the Bison World Magazine! For younger children (Kindergarten – 4th grade) that wish to participate – please submit photos for a chance to have your artwork displayed at the conference! ELIGIBILITY: The NBA Winter Conference Art Contest is open to children and grandchildren of NBA members and InterTribal Buffalo Council members. See all the details, and how to submit photos for consideration here. Also, please download and complete this entry form when you submit your photos.