Join us for an expanded and enhanced lineup for speakers, bison meals, and good times at this year's Rocky Mountain Buffalo Association Spring Conference. Our conference will be on March 2nd and 3rd at the Marriott Hotel in Westminster.
- Handling system design and materials
- Corral and fencing design and materials
- Minerals for bison
- Supplemental feeding nutrition
- Special program certifications (Animal Welfare, Grass-fed, Non-GMO, and Organic)
- Product labeling regulations
- Commercial motor vehicle rules, regulations, and exemptions
- Introduction to Holistic Management
- Creating a Grazing Plan/Calendar
- Bison vaccination programs and basics on performing injections and minor procedures without a vet
- Plus plenty of social time to catch up and have fun
See a full conference agenda here.
Conference Registration (Deadline 2/18/19): www.buffaloranchers.com/workshops
Hotel Registration (Deadline 2/8/19): https://book.passkey.com/go/RMBA2019
Thank you to our conference sponsors: Frontiere Natural Meats, Adams Natural Meats, and RW Custom Knives. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available.
Remember to bring your benefit auction items.
For questions please contact RMBA President John Graves, 303-887-9677, email@example.com