Blackhorn Bison Ranch
email@example.com http://blackhornbisonranch.com/%20 (208) 768-7551
Laguna Hills, CA
At Blackhorn Bison Ranch, we specialize in producing some of the finest 100% grass-fed bison meat available anywhere, all natural and free-range. The ranch is located in the beautiful and pristine high country near Lemhi, Idaho about 35 miles south of Salmon, ID. Blackhorn Bison Ranch is near the Montana and Idaho border where Lewis & Clark crossed the continental divide. The Lemhi area is most noted as the birthplace of Sacajawea.
The Ranch is nestled at the western slopes of the Lemhi Mountain range. Various range grasses, flourish in the high-country from 5,400 – 7,400 feet in elevation with natural springs and streams running through thousands of acres. This ideal setting provides a sustainable ecosystem and open range land for the herd of over 300 head to graze in open pastures and open hillsides to roam – free range and all natural.
+ View more info
- Do you offer hunts? No
- Do you offer ranch/farm tours? Yes
- Do you offer direct meat sales? Yes
- Do you offer quarter, halves or whole carcasses? Yes
- Do you offer byproducts such as hides, skulls, bison byproducts, etc? No
- Do you offer live animal and breeding stock sales? Yes
- Do you sell product at a farmer’s market? No
- Do you sell product at a local restaurant? Yes